Strive and Thrive
Immediate action items to make a positive effect on how your peers and your supervisors view you.
For many, feelings of insecurity at work is a constant struggle and major obstacle to achieving professional goals and realizing your full potential. If you don’t feel worthy, or you don’t know how to express your value when communicating with others, it can be hard to get ahead in your career. While building your knowledge base, there are some immediate things you can do which will have a positive effect on how your peers and your supervisors view you. Learn how to prove your competence by effectively managing your workload and demonstrating your commitment to the outcome.
- Demonstrating your ability and willingness
- Managing projects more efficiently
- Developing momentum by identifying synergy
- Rallying your coworkers obtaining buy-in
- Communicating effectively
Course Materials Include:
- Level-setting orientation videos from Tiffany Mack
- Downloadable, printable worksheets
- Inspirational content, practical exercises, and creative prompts
Hi, I’m Tiffany Mack! As a Certified Branding Consultant with nearly 15 years of experience successfully leading recording-breaking marketing, communication, business development and branding campaigns for small start-ups and publicly traded companies, I am poised to help you accomplish your business objectives with a profitable and impactful professional presence!